Future Labs Technology: B-93B, Sector-2, NOIDA, UP – 201301
Thank you for checking out this SAP Financing and Controlling overview course. This is Future Labs Technology, #1 SAP Training institute in Delhi-NCR. Today, in this video, I will be running through what you’ll recieve when you choose to take this course and cover some of the key components that you’ll learn and be able to take forward with you, when working with SAP Finance systems.
First of all, let me answer this question – Who is this course for?/strong>
Well, this course has been designed for three specific types of people –
First, SAP End-Users, who have to interact with the final system, and this include other SAP system users as well, who work with systems that feed data into the finance module, such as S.D., M.M., and H.R. and so on.
Also, SAP consultants, who just need to understand the fundamental about the finance system, in order to provide better knowledge and services to their candidates, and clients.
And third, we have, SAP Developers, who need to know and understand, how the SAP system works, in order to quickly analyse business requirements, in order to enhance, or create new finance system programs. This course is ideal for developers!
So, if you are ABAP developer, data migration analyst, and business intelligence professional, this course will really help you get to grips with how the finance systems really work.
What will you achieve when you take and complete this course?
Well, this course is categorized into 5 key parts – The first section will give you an overview of the general Financial Accounting terms used throughout the world of Finance, but in particular, this is going to be focused on SAP Finance.
In section 2: You’ll understand the basics of the SAP Financial Accounting System, and how does system operates at high level.
Then, in section 3: You’ll learn about the important aspects of the general ledger and the key role, it plays within the SAP Financial Systems.
The 4th Section will introduce you to other areas of the Finance System such as – Sub-Ledgers along with Account Receivable, Account Payable, Asset Accounting, and so on.
Then Finally, in the 5th section of this course, which splits in to two, you will learn how Financial Accounting integrates with other SAP modules such as sales and distribution as well as material management.
By the end of this course, you are going to take away alot of information. You will understand –
- how the financial accounting system works.
- You will master the basic of the SAP financial accounting system itself.
- You will learn about important financial accounting terms.
- You’ll realize the importance of the general ledger and learn about its features.
- You will learn about the sub-ledgers, accounts receivable, account payable, and assets accounting.
- You will also, have a complete overview of – how the finance module integrates with other SAP modules.
- You will also recognize the organizational elements of R/3, and describe the basic settings, along with being able to classify and reconcile R/3 documents with the original documents.
- You will learn about opening and closing posting periods, and also, assign posting authorizations to users.
So, if you need an overview of SAP Financials, this course is perfect for you.
Future Labs Technology is one of the best SAP Training Institute and Placement Consultancy Firm in Delhi-NOIDA.